Every year, between 300 and 400 students from 80 collèges throughout France apply to continue their education in high school. Recruitment at LP2I is specific and is the subject of an academic circular specifying the modalities.
You will find on this site useful elements for recruitment, starting with the timetable, which must be strictly adhered to.
Recruitment at LP2I is done in several stages.
Step 1: I find out about the school and I know why I want to come there
- By following the news from the lycée, by interviewing students currently in the lycée (often former students from the collège), students find out about Lp2i’s pedagogical projects.
- From 21 March 2020, on this page, you will find a link to fill in an application form.
Step n ° 3: I complete my application file and return it according to the procedure communicated before 11 May 2020 (imperative date)
- A confirmation of application to be returned to email@example.com
- A presentation file of the pupil composed of a questionnaire and a personal production to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
For its part, the collège will send back to the lycée an opinion from the school’s pedagogical team.
What is a good application file?
It is a sincere file that resembles the pupil. There is no particular model expected. Everyone can express themselves as they wish. The important thing is that the school team can, through the questionnaire and the production, get to know the pupil better.
- The decision of assignment is made by the Academic Director as for all other high schools. No information will be communicated beforehand.